Friday, November 21, 2008

Way to go Erik!

Well this years hunting weekend was a success (twice)! Yup that's right, Erik came home with two deer on Sunday and one of them was a whopping 8 point buck! We go up every year to Honor Michigan with some friends..it's a lot of fun. The guys go hunting and all of us girlies somehow find ourselves downtown Traverse....great shopping...I like hunting weekend;) This one was memorable though, because for the past three years all of us have been putting money into the "buck pot." The deer has to be a 6 pt. or higher to win the money and no one had got one yet....except this year! So it was really nice to get that pot. Here is a picture with Erik and his deer. Not that all of you may want to see this but some of you might....I think I should take up hunting if it makes me this much money! Anyone like venison because we have a TON of it?! I don't mind it but I would rather have something else, but Erik loves it. We just have way too much of it right now. Let me know. Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats and nice job Erik! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

designHER Momma said...

looks good! Good to see you all at Thanksgiving!