Tuesday, December 30, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!


I would like you all to meet our new little niece, Rylie Elizabeth Lawrence! Her proud and brand new parents are my sister Abby and brother-in-law Kevin. Isn't she adorable?! She was born early yesterday morning and she is doing great, and so is mommy! She is just a little peanut, she weighs 5 lbs 15 oz...full of love and joy:) She has already brought so much happiness to everyone who has met her. I am very proud of Kevin and Abby, they are going to be wonderful parents. Praise God for a healthy little baby girl! Which was such a surprise by the way..we didn't know if she was a girl or a boy, so it was an a amazing surprise! Girls are what we do best I guess!

Congrats to mom and dad too..or shall I say Grandpa and Grandma ;) I will post more pics later because of course MY camera died right away so I need to retrieve pics from other camera's. Hope all is well with you! (yes, we are still alive...we haven't posted in a while!)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats Aunt Jill! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!!

Jayme said...

she's amazing, so perfect! we are so excited for all of you and are so glad that both dan and i were able to meet her before we went back to nc. you are going to have so much fun with her, enjoy it!!

designHER Momma said...

this IS just so exciting!!! I missed meeting her by just a few days....

post more pictures!