Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hey guys, so I have been MIA for the past 2 months. School has been absolutely nuts but I have been able to do some pretty fun stuff (love-hate relationship) and I guess it's worth it..right? Also work has been about the same. We added on 5 new attorneys this week (that's a lot) and the behind-the-scenes work for that to happen takes a ton of time (marketing tools etc.)..so needless to say when I do have some free time, I want to spend it with Erik and with my preggo sis (who is due in about 8 weeks.. and with my best bud who is getting married soon ( I am doing her invites so that is pretty awesome..) so add that all together and it means 2 months of not blogging. But I'm sure you all get what I am talking about..it's called life right?

But on a much more serious note..I had all intentions of posting some pics of the past two months but my mind is elsewhere. I keep thinking about my friend Angie and her husband Kyle and the struggles they are facing. Please pray for them as their family is going through some pretty hard times right now. Kyle's dad has been battling cancer for the past 4 years and the past couple of weeks have been really tough. I love them both and can't imagine what they are going through, please lift them up in prayer this week.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am glad you are doing well Jill! And I will be keeping Angie and Kyle in my prayers. Life is hard, we just need to put it all in God's hands and support each other as best as we can! Hang in there!