Wednesday, September 17, 2008

There's a new puppy in town!

Meet Rudy, the newest addition to our fam! Erik and I took him home with us last night and we couldn't stop taking pictures of him...isn't he adorable?! He is a mini goldendoodle and should grow up to weigh about 30 lbs or so (so hard to tell)! He is a mix between a golden retriever and a poodle, which means he is hypo-allergenic. Great news for me! Anywhoo here are some pics of Rudy during his first night with us. The overnight part was just the opposite! Pure little stinker didn't sleep and neither did we...I felt so bad for him. We did take him out of his crate at around 5:00 and slept on the couch...I needed a little shut eye...we weren't going to take him out but hey....we did great 70% of the time ;) Let's hope little Rudy sleeps better tonight!


This was just a great pic of Erik basically saying "Yup..I like him!"


I think he was checking out Sammy - my parents cat..looks a bit scared in this one
He is a ladies man what can I say!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

he is so cute Jill! Can't wait to meet him!!! I am sure you will make great parents!!!

Jessica said...

Rudy is really cute! I like the name too... I hope you get more sleep tonight! We are excited to meet the newest Kbelt!:-)

Keely said...

Oh my word, he is SO cute! I love goldendoodles! My paren'ts neighbor has one and when we're ready for a dog I'm totally getting one (I have allergies too) Congrats! He looks like such a snuggler :-)

Jayme said...

cute cute! oh how i remember the first couple of weeks after we brought vinny home. dan slept on the floor in a sleeping bag next to his crate and i was in the bed with ear plugs in, no lie. don't worry, they grow out of it and you'll just love em to pieces! congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new addition! He is so adorable...makes me want to get another dog. Can't wait to meet him.