Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tag you're it...

I have been tagged! Thanks Jessica, no seriously this is nice because it gets me blogging...not that I need a reason too! Ok so on to the tag.....I am supposed to share with you all some quirks that I have....I have a ton but I am only going to list 5 for sake of sounding like a weirdo!

1. I am afraid of the dark. It doesn't matter where I am, if the lights are off and I'm by myself, I am not too comfy. I know...pathetic huh? This also goes along with sleeping by myself, when Erik is gone I always keep a light on, do I think that people are going to break into my house and get me or what? Some of you may know this about me all to well!! I know when we have kids I am going to have to overcome this, and most people say that you don't have a choice...but I am such a baby when it comes to this stuff.

2. Apparently I can't do homework for the night without going somewhere other than my house. I have noticed that I can't do homework at home, at all, so I tend to skip my way on over to Barnes & Noble (which is about a mile away from our house..bad) or JP's to do it. This doesn't sound like a bad thing but then I proceed to buy a coffee when I'm there....I have A TON of homework lately (because I can't seem to get done with school) so that equals out to a lot of coffee and alot of money spent on the coffee. This is a quirk that Erik has pointed out to me several times....way too many times too count.

3. I wash my hands alot..which is usually a good thing, but I don't need to wash them this much. I was a waitress for 5 years and I think that is where this need comes from. I always had to wash my hands, gunky food everywhere, not too mention other people's gunky food everywhere, so I constantly washed my hands. It hasn't stopped! I am not OCD or anything, so no one has to worry, but I think I could stand to hold off sometimes. At least my hands are always clean!

4. I can't say the word "frustrated". Kinda wierd I know. It is the f and the r combination that gets me every time. I have to really focus when I am saying it...so please don't ask me to say it, I look wierd.

5. I used to be obsessed with horses! I had a horse blanket, pillow, sweatshirt..you name it and I had a horse on it. I still really think it would be fun to have one, but it's a ton of work and it costs a lot. Plus I don't think our backyard can fit one, unless I get a mini one and those freak me out a little bit. So you know when little kids ask their parents for a pony? I used to all the time and I never got one. Am I bitter still???

OK so now I tag you (I don't know how to tag, but I will just write it out) judge me!

Jenna
Betsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jilly I love the blogpost!

I now have some great ideas for your white elephant christmas gift (darkness, frustrated, horses!) Just kidding.

Hope you had a great holiday!

Jess :-)

Jayme said...

hey jill! just found your blog...welocome to the blogging world! Now all you have to do is get those sistas of yours to join in the fun! hope you guys are doing well!