Sunday, June 22, 2008

We're Back!

So after many months of no activity on this blog, we are back! Why you ask, have we not updated it since August? Well....we've been a bit busy, as I'm sure all of you are too. With moving into our home (pictures are on the way), wrapping up the final semester of school (yes I am STILL not done) and just plain life, the blog got put on hold for a while! This year, we celebrated our first year anniversary (june 8), bought a house, added a brother-in-law to the family (we love ya Jut!) and most recently found out we were going to be an uncle and aunt! We can't wait to meet Lil Baby Lawrence. We have truly been blessed this year, God is Good!

1 comment:

Keely said...

Hey Jill! I found your blog from Jessica's :-) Congrats on all the big events so far! I think I actually have a picture of you on my blog from the sailboat...hope that's ok :-)