Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're back!!

Wow, it's been WAY too long! I can't believe I haven't updated since Erik's birthday..although that picture is so cute to look at isn't it? So hmmm...what have we been up to for so long? LOTS OF STUFF! Updates on that later....


I did want to make a "little" announcement tonight..we're having a baby!! Some (or most of you) probably already know but some of you may not..I am saying this like I have people who actually check this blog out anymore!


Our little peanut is due February 19 and we can't wait! We couldn't be more excited to grow our family and for this miracle that God's given us. Although pregnancy has already been something to get used to, I am eagerly waiting and knowing that it's ALL worth it! It's so much fun:) Everything is going along GREAT and we are looking forward to our ultrasound on October 8, it can't get here quick enough!
I will definetly be posting some pictures in the next couple of days..but until then..good night!


4 comments:

Jenna said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Lance and I are so happy for you guys!! You will make awesome parents!!!

Keely said...

Congrats!! I saw on Kori's blog that you updated and I thought "hmm, I bet she's pregnant" :-) So exciting!

jennifer said...

Congrats Jill and Erik! I already knew. I luaghed when you siad the part about "like people actually check our blog" that was funny! Are you going to find out? Pregnancy sure gets you ready for a baby!

Anonymous said...

You blogged! I love it and I love that you are making me a grammy for the second time! Congratulations again and again...