Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Beginnings

I am going to admit, I have neglected posting for quite some time now. Some of you might think, well she's done with school she's probably busy working etc..well guess what-I'm not! So I have had more than enough time to post and catch up on some much needed blog time, but there isn't that much news with us and I am really enjoying my time off. Going to school and working took up lots of time and now that I only work two days a week (I know that's not very much..) I have been able to do some stuff that I couldn't do while in school, there's only so many hours in a day! That chapter of my life is finished and new one is beginning. I think I'm in a transition period right now but I am enjoying it and looking at the positives.. I have been busy sleeping in the extra hour, doing the craft(s) I have been meaning to do for awhile now, hanging out with the little Rylie, actually cooking dinner with Erik and the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, I love this time right now, but I am looking for a full time job. One that allows me to use my creativity and also one that betters the community. I have been doing some stuff on the side, and that's great, but something stable would be great too!! So that's my life in a nutshell right now. Here are some pictures of the last month, including graduation (never actually posted pictures.) Also Congratulations to Dana & Brett who were married this past weekend! They are dear friends of Erik and I and deserve the best. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and a great time was had by ALL! Hope all is well bloggy friends :)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You look great Jill! Enjoy your time off!!

Betsy said...

congrats on graduation jill!! and you look adorable!